Applicants & Candidates:
This general guidance is offered to enhance your resume building and support adequate knowledge for your interview preparation.
- Include adequate contact information
- Ensure all gaps in timeline/employment are identified
- Objective should match position
- Highlight technical and laboratory skills
- Recent Grads – include all science courses
- Typically if you have more education than experience, your education comes first on the page
- Blouse/shirt with sleeves
- Closed toe shoes
- Jacket/Tie optional
- Avoid revealing clothing and anything excessive, such as jewelry, makeup, or cologne
- Hair should be pulled back and well kempt
SAFETY: FIRST, LAST, AND ALWAYS
TECH 2000 employees will participate in:
- New Hire Safety Orientation
- Site specific safety training as needed
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card as needed
- Personal Protective Gear (PPE)
- Quarterly site safety reviews
- Always wear appropriate lab attire and gear including eyewear, lab coats, or site specific Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Comply with work site safety procedures at all times
- Be your brother’s keeper: You are not only responsible for your own safety but the safety of your teammates. Do your part to contribute to a safe work environment.
- Know where lab safety equipment – first aid kit, eye wash station, fire extinguishers, and safety showers – is located and how to use it.
- Be aware of facility evacuation procedures and where your lab’s exits are located
Employee: Local Representatives are there to support our employees throughout each assignment.